Cuplock scaffolding system is a widely used scaffolding system all over the world. Because of its unique locking mechanism, it is an easy to set up system that is fast and economical, therefore so popular. Cuplock scaffolding has been in popular use over the past three decades; it is a fully galvanized system that serves various purposes, and has been chosen by constructors and builders.
Advantages of Cuplock Scaffolding:
- Easy to stand. Just a simple locking cup at each node point on the standards enables connection of the ends of up to four members in one locking action without nuts and bolts or wedges.
2. Versatile. Best suitable for access or formwork support.
3. Timely tested and Proven design with safety accessories. Cuplock System has a proven performance history on an extensive number of sites, meeting the requirements of the various statutory bodies.
4. Quick fastening of horizontals. Only 4 horizontals can be fastened at one time with firm clamping action of top cup making the joint rigid.
5. Quick/Fast/Solid erection and dismantling results in time and labour saving.
6. Widely and Versatile use in construction, demolition or maintenance projects for any type of structure i.e. straight or curved.
7. Lightweight but high loads carrying capacity.
8. Low maintenance.
Cuplock is a flexible and adaptable scaffolding system that can be used to make a wide variety of structures which serve useful for construction, refurbishment or maintenance. These structures include facade scaffolds, birdcage structures, loading bays, curved structures, staircases, shoring structures, and mobile towers. Hop-up brackets let workers easily install work platforms at a half meter increment below or above the main deck that gives finishing trades – such as painting, flooring, plastering – flexible and easy access without disrupting the main scaffold.
Our Cuplock Scaffolding Factory Show
Cuplock Scaffolding Application Show