Scaffolding steel prop
The Steel Prop is a kind of adjustable vertical pipe support for concrete formwork supporting. A high tensile steel pin is located through a slot in the outer section and a hole in the inner section for coarse adjustments. The casting collar located below the pin gives fine adjustment for leveling or striking. Rolled thread ensures no loss of material or strength at this critical point. And this is to ensure assurance of safety when the project constructionThe Steel Prop is a kind of adjustable vertical pipe support for concrete formwork supporting. A high tensile steel pin is located through a slot in the outer section and a hole in the inner section for coarse adjustments. The casting collar located below the pin gives fine adjustment for leveling or striking. Rolled thread ensures no loss of material or strength at this critical point. And this is to ensure assurance of safety when theproject construction.
Product description of steel prop:
The original steel prop was the first adjustable prop in the world, revolutionizing construction. It’s a simple and innovative design, manufactured from high yield steel to steel prop’s specifications, permits versatility across a multitude of uses, including falsework support, as raking shores, and as temporary support. Steel props are fast to erect in three simple steps and can be handled by a single person, ensuring reliable and economical formwork and scaffolding applications.
The steel prop components:
1. Head and base plate for securing to timber beams or facilitating the use of accessories.
2. Inner tube diameter enables standard scaffold tubes and couplers to be used for bracing purposes.
3. The outer tube accommodates the thread section and slot for fine height adjustment. Reduction couplers enable standard scaffold tubes to be connected to the steel prop outer-tube for bracing purposes.
4. The thread on the outer-tube provides fine adjustment within the props given range. The rolled thread retains the wall thickness of the tube and thereby maintains maximum strength.
5. The prop nut is the self-cleaning steel prop nut that has a hole at one end for easy turning when the prop handle is close to the walls. An extra nut can be added to convert the prop to a push-pull strut.
Product details of steel prop:
|Outer Diameter||48mm–60mm; 48mm–56mm; 40mm–48mm;|
|Standard||GB, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, JIS, DIN, BS, EN|
|Material||Q195 Q235 Q345|
|Package||in pallets or in bundle or in bulk|
|Surface Treatment||painted, pre-galvanized, powder painted, hot dipped galvanized|
|Type||heavy duty or light duty|
Place of origin
|Sample||sample is available|
|Delivery time||25-30 days after receive the L/C or deposit|
Any size requirements are welcome to inquire：firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Application of steel prop:
1. The steel prop is widely used in the construction and DIY industries for the temporary support of ceilings, trenches, and walls.
2. It’s can be used in the interior building construction project.
Product Features of steel prop:
1. The structure is simple.
2. It can be adjusted to any length within its range that is convenient for using.
3. It can help to save work time, energy, and cost.
4. It’s can be used in the construction project.