The Cuplock scaffolding system is a widely used scaffolding system all over the world. Because of its unique locking mechanism, it is easy to set up a system that is fast and economical, therefore so popular. The Cuplock system is used for Cuplock connection, the Cuplock is fixed on the steel pipe, the components are all axially connected, the force performance is good, the disassembly and assembly are convenient, the connection is reliable, and there is no problem of couplers loss. It allows up to four horizontal members to be connected to a vertical member in one single action without the use of nuts and bolts or wedges. The locking device is formed by two cups. Single node point action of unique locking makes the Cuplock system a fast, versatile, and optimized system of scaffolding.
Advantages of the Cuplock system:
1. Versatility. Fast assembly and detachment, strong carrying capacity, low investment, and many turnovers
2. Quickly fix the horizontal plane. Through the firm clamping of the top cup, only four horizontal tubes can be fixed at a time, thereby making the joint firm.
3. Stability. Most suitable for supporting formwork.
4. Low maintenance.
5. Lightweight but high loads carrying capacity.
6. Easy to stand. Just a simple locking cup at each node point on the standards enables connection of the ends of up to four members in one locking action without nuts and bolts or wedges.