A scaffold for both interior and exterior work, made of tube steel. It is the most versatile type of scaffold that can adapt to all types of building structuresTubular scaffolds are lightweight, offer low wind resistance, and are easily assembled and dismantled. They are available in several lengths for varying heights and types of work.
It is mainly composed of steel pipes and couplers. The tubular system includes galvanized pipes, couplers, base jack, steel planks, ladders. They come in a variety of lengths and can be used for different heights and types of work. The assembly height of the scaffolding should not exceed 30 meters. When the height exceeds 30 meters, the frame should consist of two pipes.
Currently widely used in oil and gas engineering, housing construction.
Advantages of the tubular system:
1. Diversity. Available in different lengths and easy to adjust the height.
2. Lightweight. The pipe and coupler system is lightweight, so it is easy to move the scaffolding at the construction site.
3. Flexibility. Can be used for other different projects at any time.
4. Low cost. In cases when scaffolding needs to be erected for a long time.
5. Long lifetime. The tubular scaffolding system has a long life than other scaffolding.