1. All twisted and deformed rods should be straightened first, and damaged components should be corrected before they can be put into inventory, otherwise they should be converted.
2. The mobile scaffolding in use should be returned to the expenditure warehouse in time and stored separately. When stacking in the open air, the place should be flat, with excellent drainage, with supporting pads underneath, and concealed with a tarpaulin. Accessories and parts should be stored indoors.
3. Stop the rust removal and anti-rust treatment of the components of the mobile scaffolding. In areas with high humidity (greater than 75%), apply anti-rust paint once a year, and generally should be painted once every two years. The fasteners should be oiled. The bolts should be galvanized to prevent rust. If there is no condition for galvanizing, it should be washed with kerosene after each use and coated with engine oil to prevent rust.
4. The fasteners, nuts, backing plates, bolts and other small accessories used in the disc scaffolding are easy to lose. The extra parts should be recovered and stored in time when they are being erected, and they should also be inspected in time when they are withdrawn.
5. Establish and improve the criteria for receiving, retrieving, reviewing, and repairing materials for mobile scaffolding. According to who uses, who repairs, and who handles the rope ruler, implement quota acquisition or lease methods to add losses and losses.
Post time: Sep-03-2021