- Build a sound foundation for the scaffold by using proper mud skills, base plates and adjustable screw jacks.
- Go through the manufacturer’s code and brace the scaffold accordingly.
- Inspect all the equipment minutely and reject the faulty parts immediately.
- Don’t exceed the minimum vase dimension ratio.
- Use premium quality overlapping scaffold planks.
- Use mid-rails, toe boards and guardrails on all the open sides of the scaffold.
- Inspect the scaffold and its parts minutely after erection and before people start using those.
- Make sure no part of the scaffold is removed without permission.
- Use sturdy ladders to access various levels of the scaffold.
Post time: May-21-2020