First, the inspection points of the construction plan
1. Whether there is a construction plan for the scaffolding;
2. Whether the height of the scaffold exceeds the specification;
3. No design calculation or approval;
4. Whether the construction plan can guide the construction.
Second, the inspection points of the pole foundation
1. Whether the foundation of every 10 meters of extension is flat and solid, and meets the design requirements of the scheme;
2. Whether there is a lack of base and skid for every 10 meters of extension pole;
3. Whether there is a sweeping pole every 10 meters of extension;
4. Whether there are drainage measures for every 10 meters of extension.
Third, the checkpoints of the frame and the building structure
The height of the scaffolding is more than 7 meters. Whether the frame body and the building structure are tied together, and whether it is missing or not firmly tied according to the regulations.
Fourth, checkpoints for component spacing and scissor braces
1. Whether the spacing between vertical poles, large horizontal bars, and small horizontal bars per 10 meters of extension exceeds the specified requirements;
2. Whether the scissors are set according to the regulations;
3. Whether the scissor braces are continuously set along the height of the scaffold, and whether the angle meets the requirements.
Fifth, the inspection points of scaffolding and protective railings
1. Whether the scaffolding is covered;
2. Whether the material of the scaffold board meets the requirements;
3. Whether there is a probe board;
4. Whether a dense mesh safety net is set on the outside of the scaffold, and whether the net is tight;
5. Whether the construction layer is equipped with 1.2-meter-high protective railings and toe boards.
Sixth, the checkpoints of the small crossbar setting
1. Whether a small crossbar is set at the intersection of the vertical pole and the large crossbar;
2. Whether the small crossbar is only fixed at one end;
3. Whether the single-row shelf crossbar inserted into the wall is less than 24CM.
Seventh, the inspection points of disclosure and acceptance
1. Whether there is a disclosure before the scaffolding is erected;
2. Whether the acceptance procedures are completed after the scaffolding is erected;
3. Whether there is quantitative acceptance content.
Eighth, the checkpoints of the lap joint
1. Whether the lap of the large crossbar is less than 1.5 meters;
2. Whether the steel pipe pole is lapped, and whether the lapped length of the scissors meets the requirements.
Ninth, the inspection points of the closed body in the frame
1. Whether every 10 meters below the construction layer is closed with flat nets or other measures;
2. Whether the vertical poles in the construction layer scaffold and the building are closed.
Tenth, the inspection points of scaffolding material
Whether the steel pipe is bent or corroded seriously.
Eleventh. Check points for safe passage
1. Whether the frame body is provided with upper and lower channels;
2. Whether the channel settings meet the requirements.
Twelfth, checkpoints of unloading platform
1. Whether the unloading platform has been designed and calculated;
2. Whether the erection of the unloading platform meets the design requirements;
3. Whether the support system of the unloading platform is connected with the scaffolding;
4. Whether the unloading platform has a limited load sign.
Post time: Aug-18-2022