1. Double-row scaffolds should be provided with scissor braces and transverse diagonal braces, and single-row scaffolds should be provided with scissor braces.
2. The setting of single and double-row scaffolding scissor braces shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The number of spanning poles for each scissor brace shall be determined as specified in the table below. The width of each scissor brace should not be less than 4 spans, and should not be less than 6m, and the inclination angle between the inclined rod and the ground should be between 45°~60°;
(2) The length of the scissor brace should be lapped or butt jointed; when the lapped connection is long, the lapped length should not be less than 1m and should be fixed with no less than 2 rotating fasteners. The distance from the edge of the end fastener cover to the rod end shall not be less than 100mm. The actual on-site construction generally adopts the lap joint form, and there are no less than 3 fasteners.
(3) The scissor brace shall be fixed on the extended end or vertical rod of the horizontal rod intersecting with the rotating fastener, and the distance from the center line of the rotating fastener to the main node shall not be greater than 150mm.
3. Double-row scaffolds with a height of 24m and above shall be continuously provided with scissor braces on the outer side of the whole facade; single-row and double-row scaffolds with a height of fewer than 24m must be on the outer ends, corners, and the middle of the facade with an interval of no more than 15m On each side, a pair of scissor braces should be set, and they should be set continuously from the bottom to the top.
Post time: Sep-22-2022