Safety is an important issue while erecting and dismantling the scaffolding, and it needs effective management. Today, we concluded the general principles of safety management of scaffolding as follows:
1) The installation and removal personnel of scaffolding must be qualified professional scaffolders. The scaffolder should work with qualified certification.
2) The scaffolder who erects and dismantles ringlock scaffolding must wear a safety helmet, safety belt, and non-slip shoes.
3) The quality of scaffold components and erection quality shall be inspected and accepted in accordance with the specification and shall be confirmed qualified for use.
4) Drilling on the steel pipe is strictly prohibited.
5) The construction load on the working floor shall meet the design requirements and shall not be overloaded. Formwork support, cable wind rope, pumping concrete and mortar conveying pipe, etc. shall not be fixed to the frame body. It is strictly prohibited to remove or move the safety protection facilities on the frame.
6) During the using of ringlock scaffolding, professionals should be arranged to monitor the construction. Construction shall be stopped when abnormal conditions occur. Personnel on the operating surface should be evacuated promptly. Safety measures should be taken to identify the cause, make a judgment and deal with it.
7) The actual load on the top of the ringlock scaffolding shall not exceed the design specification.
8) Scaffolding erection and removal should be stopped when there are strong winds, fog, rain or snow. After the rain or snow, anti-slip measures should be taken and the snow or water on the scaffolding should be cleaned.
9) Scaffolding construction and demolition operations should not be carried out at night.
10) Scaffolding safety inspection and maintenance shall be conducted in accordance with the relevant specifications.
11) Scaffolding planks should be laid solid, and the use of double safety netting. The safety netting shall be closed every 10 m below the construction floor.
12) Single-row and double-row scaffolds, cantilevered scaffolds shall be completely closed along the periphery of the wall with a dense mesh safety netting. The dense mesh safety netting shall be arranged on the inside of the pole outside the scaffold and shall be bound firmly with the frame.
13) During the use of scaffolding, it is strictly prohibited to remove the member bar:
14) When excavating the equipment or pipe trench under the scaffolding foundation during the use of the scaffolding, measures must be taken to reinforce the scaffolding.
15) The scaffold should be installed in the process of temporary measures to prevent overturning.
16) When the scaffold is erected in front of the street, protective measures should be taken outside to prevent falling objects from injuring people.
17) When conducting electric welding and gas welding on the scaffold, there should be fire prevention measures and specialized person to guard.
18) The erection of temporary power lines on the site, grounding of scaffolding and lightning protection measures shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of the construction industry construction standard “technical code for the safety of temporary power consumption on the construction site”.
19) When erecting and dismantling scaffolding, the ground should be set up the fence and warning signs and should be assigned to guard, strictly prohibited non-operators inside.
Post time: May-13-2021