Scaffolding is an indispensable measure for high-altitude operations. It is a visible operation. It not only involves safety during the erection process, but also the quality of the erection will also affect the use of the scaffolding. Safe passage cannot be ignored.
First, the pole
1) The top of the scaffolding pole is 1.5m higher than the epithelium of the structural floor. The joint must use butt fasteners, and the poles and large crossbars are connected by right-angle fasteners.
2) The butt joint fasteners on the poles are staggered. The two adjacent pole joints should not be located in the same span. The distance between the two adjacent pole joints in the height direction should not be less than 500mm. The center of each joint is away from the main node. The distance should not be greater than 1/3 of the step distance. Two joints are not allowed in the same step.
3) The overlap length of the vertical pole is not less than 1m, no less than two rotating fasteners are fixed, and the distance from the edge of the cover of the end fastener to the pole end is not less than 100mm.
4) The deviation of the verticality of the vertical pole must not be greater than 1/400 of the height. Each vertical pole is calculated as 6m, that is, the vertical deviation of a single vertical pole is not greater than 15mm.
5) The lower end of the pole of the cantilevered double-row scaffold must be fitted with a positioning steel bar with a diameter of 25.
6) When starting to set up columns, set up a throw every 6 spans, until the wall poles are installed, you can remove it according to the situation.
7) When erected to the structural layer with connecting rods, the connecting rods are installed immediately after the columns, vertical horizontal rods and horizontal horizontal rods are installed there.
Post time: Feb-20-2020