1. Shelf workers must undergo professional safety technical training, pass the examination, and hold a special operation certificate to work. Apprentices who are scaffolding workers must apply for a study permit and perform their work under the guidance and guidance of the skilled worker. Non-workers are not allowed to work alone without permission.
2. Shelf workers must undergo a physical examination. Those who suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease, epilepsy, dizziness or high myopia, and who are not suitable for climbing operations are not allowed to engage in high-altitude erection work.
3. To use personal safety protection equipment correctly, you must wear smart clothes (tight and tight sleeves). When working at high places (above 2m), you must wear a safety helmet, buckle your hat belt, and use safety ropes correctly. Hang the vertical and horizontal bars securely. Operators must wear non-slip shoes. Hard-soled slippery shoes, high heels and slippers are strictly forbidden. When working, they must be concentrated, work in solidarity, respond to each other, and command in a unified manner. Do not climb the scaffolding and joking is strictly prohibited. , Work after drinking.
4. After the team accepts the task, it must organize all personnel to study and understand the scaffolding special safety construction organization design and safety technical measures, discuss the erection method, clearly divide the labor, and send a skilled and experienced person to take charge of the erection technology Guidance and supervision.
5. For severe weather such as strong wind and high temperature, heavy rain, heavy snow and heavy fog, such as wind force above level 6 (including level 6), outdoor operations at high places should be stopped.
6. The scaffolding should be erected in accordance with the progress of the project, and the unfinished scaffolding should be erected. When leaving the post, there should be no unfixed components and unsafe hidden dangers, and the shelf should be stable.
7. When scaffolding is erected or dismantled near live equipment, it is advisable to cut off power. When working near external overhead lines, the minimum safety between the outer edge of the scaffold and the edge of the external overhead line
The horizontal distance below 1KV is 4m, the vertical distance is 6m, the horizontal distance of 1-10KV is 6m, the vertical distance is 6m, the horizontal distance of 35-110KV is 8m, and the vertical distance is 7-8m.
8. Various non-standard scaffolds, special scaffolds such as excessively large spans, overweight loads, or other new scaffolds shall be operated according to the opinions approved by the special safety construction organization design.
9. When the scaffolding is erected higher than the top of the building under construction, the inner row of uprights should be 40-50mm lower than the edge, and the outer row of uprights should be 1-1.5m higher than the edge. Two guardrails should be erected and hung tightly. Mesh safety net.
10. Scaffolding must be erected, dismantled, and repaired by scaffolding workers. Non-scraping workers must not engage in scaffolding operations.
11. The scaffolding should be composed of vertical poles, vertical horizontal poles (large horizontal poles, downstream poles), horizontal horizontal poles (small horizontal poles), scissor braces, throwing braces, vertical and horizontal sweeping poles, and pull joints. The scaffolding must have enough The strength, rigidity and stability of the steel, under the allowable construction load, ensure that there is no deformation, no tilt, and no shaking.
12. Before scaffolding is erected, obstacles should be removed, the site should be leveled, the foundation soil should be tamped, and drainage ditch should be made. According to the special safety construction organization design (construction plan) of the scaffold and the requirements of safety technical measures, the line should be laid out after the foundation is qualified.
13. The backing board should be a wooden board with a length of not less than 2 spans and a thickness of not less than 5cm. Channel steel can also be used, and the base should be accurately positioned.
14. The vertical poles should be vertically aligned and horizontally aligned, and the vertical deviation shall not exceed 1/200. The length of the vertical pole should be connected by butting fasteners, and the two adjacent vertical pole joints should be staggered by 500mm and should not be in the same step frame. Vertical and horizontal sweeping poles should be installed at the foot of the vertical pole.
15. The longitudinal horizontal height difference of the longitudinal horizontal rod in the same step frame shall not exceed 1/300 of the full length,
The local height difference shall not exceed 50mm. Longitudinal horizontal rods should be connected by butt fasteners, and the two adjacent longitudinal horizontal joints should be staggered by 500mm and must not be in the same span.
16. The horizontal rod should be located at the intersection of the vertical horizontal rod and the vertical rod, perpendicular to the vertical horizontal rod. The end of the horizontal rod should extend more than 100mm from the outer vertical rod, and 450mm beyond the inner vertical rod.
17. The setting of the scissor brace should be continuously set on the entire height of the outer facade. The angle between the scissors support and the ground is 45°-60°.
18. Scissors support diagonal rods should be fixed on the protruding end or vertical rod of the horizontal horizontal rod (small cross rod) that intersects with a rotating fastener. The distance from the center line of the rotating fastener to the main node should not be greater than 150mm.
19. Both ends of the scaffold must be provided with horizontal diagonal bracing, and one should be provided every 6 spans in the middle.
20. The small cross bars on the same elevation should be arranged in a staggered manner, and the vertical bars should be straight up and down.
21. The scaffold must be set up with a guard area, and it is strictly forbidden to stand and rest under the scaffold. Non-operating personnel are strictly prohibited from entering the warning area.
22. When scaffolding is erected, upper and lower passages and pedestrian passages must be set up. The passages must be kept unblocked. It is strictly forbidden to pile materials on the passages. The establishment of the channel must meet the requirements of the specification.
23. It is strictly forbidden to tie wires and cables directly to the scaffolding, and the wires and cables must be tied to wood or other insulators.
Post time: Jan-05-2021