To improve the product quality of fasteners and safety during use, not only must the quality of fastener products be strictly controlled, but also the use of fasteners must be strictly managed. The correct use method can not only guarantee the construction safety to the greatest extent but also help prolong the life of the fastener. The following five-point steel scaffolding fasteners use precautions should be strictly followed and grasped by the construction unit:
1. The construction plan must be prepared before the construction of the fastener-type steel pipe formwork bracket, and a relatively strict and thorough construction plan must be formulated. If the plan is not well formulated, some unforeseen safety incidents may occur during construction.
2. The steel pipes and fasteners used in the fastener-type formwork bracket must be sampled and tested before use. The quality and appearance of the steel pipes and fasteners must be sampled to check whether the quality and appearance of the steel pipes and fasteners meet the standards. The relevant sampling quantity shall be carried out by relevant regulations and shall be carried out in a certain proportion. Sampling tests, untested, or unqualified shall not be used.
3. The appearance quality of the fasteners should be inspected frequently. The surface of the fasteners should be treated with rust prevention (no asphalt paint), the paint should be even and beautiful, and there should be no build-up of paint or exposed iron; For oxide scale, the cumulative oxidation area of other parts should not be greater than 150mm2; fasteners with cracks, deformation or slippage on bolts are strictly prohibited to use, to prevent construction failures and accidents caused by the use of these unqualified fasteners.
4. The fitting surface of the fastener and the steel pipe must be strictly shaped to ensure the anti-sliding and tensile properties of the fastener. The movable part should be able to rotate flexibly, and the gap between the two rotating surfaces of the rotating fastener should be less than 1mm.
5. Regarding the bearing capacity of the fasteners, the construction load on the working layer should meet the design requirements, and must not be overloaded, and must bear a certain weight. The scaffold must not be connected to the formwork support, and certain treatment must be carried out when connected to ensure the reasonable bearing of the fastener weight.
Post time: Nov-12-2020