(1) A comprehensive inspection of the scaffolding system should be carried out. When lifting in separate spans, first remove the tie rods with adjacent spans, and remove obstacles in the up and down direction of the lifting wall and all debris such as turnover materials, concrete slag, lime soil, and broken bricks on the scaffolding. Check whether the rods and fasteners of the scaffolding are firmly connected.
(2) Check the enclosure construction of the outer wall of the next floor of the hoisting section, and only after the construction is completed can it be hoisted to ensure construction safety.
(3) Check whether the concrete strength of the scaffolding steel pipe lifted to the tarsal wall (beam, column) body of the construction layer meets the requirements of the construction organization design requirements. If the construction organization design is not specified. Concrete strength should be greater than 15MPa.
(4) Comprehensively check whether the electric lifting system is normal. Whether the one machine, one gate and one anti-leakage protection device installed on the motor meets the requirements and whether the running direction is consistent. The power cord should be fixed with an insulator, with a sufficient length and not less than 2m, and hang it in a circle. Do not mop the floor or drag the scaffolding. The hoisting chain shall not have jamming, climbing or twisting phenomenon.
(5) Check whether the hoist pick beams, pads, tie rods and reserved bolts are installed in accordance with the requirements and are reliable; whether the hoist hooks are correctly hooked to the scaffolding rings of the scaffolding; the hooks must have safety devices. After the hook is hung, tighten the hoisting chain, and only after the lifting is lightly stressed can the through-wall bolts and temporary wall-attaching knots of the lifting part of the scaffolding be removed from the wall.
Post time: Jan-13-2022