The fire protection of all kinds of scaffolding should be closely coordinated with the fire protection measures at the construction site. The following points should be done:
1) A certain number of fire extinguishers and fire-fighting devices should be placed near the scaffolding. The basic use of fire extinguishers and the basic common sense of fire should be understood.
2) The construction waste on and around the scaffolding must be cleaned up in time.
3) Temporary hot work on or near the scaffolding, must apply for a hot work permit in advance, clean the hot spot in advance or use non-combustible materials to separate, configure fire extinguishing equipment, and have a special person to supervise, cooperate and coordinate with the type of hot work.
4) Smoking is prohibited on the scaffolding. It is forbidden to store flammable, flammable and explosive chemical materials and building materials on or near the stand.
5) Manage the power supply and electrical equipment. When stopping production, it must be powered off to prevent short circuits. When repairing or operating electrical equipment under live conditions, it is necessary to prevent arcs or sparks from damaging the scaffolding, or even cause fire and burn the scaffolding.
6) For indoor scaffolding, attention should be paid to the distance between the lighting fixtures and the scaffolding to prevent long-term strong light exposure or overheating of the fixtures, which will cause the bamboo and wood poles to heat and scorch, causing burning. It is strictly forbidden to bake walls or use open flames in the room full of scaffolding. It is strictly forbidden to use light bulbs, iodine and tungsten lamps for heating and drying clothes and gloves.
7) The use of open flames (electric welding, gas welding, blowtorch, etc.) must go through the approval procedures for the use of open flames in accordance with the fire regulations and the regulations of the construction unit and the construction unit. After approval and certain safety measures are taken, the operation is allowed. After the work is completed, it is necessary to check in detail whether there is any residual fire within the upper and lower ranges of the scaffolding, and whether the scaffolding is damaged.
Post time: Jan-12-2022