1. A complete set of Frame scaffolding usually include 2 pieces of H frames, 2 pairs of cross braces and 4 joint pins.
2. When Frame scaffolding is used for outside constructions, we usually used single body arranged method which can save you much time and material.
3. When Frame scaffolding is used for normal duty balance and heavy duty balance, we use double body ranking arranged method or even four-body ranking arranged method which can be very stable and reliable.
4. Frame Scaffolding is powder coated which can prevent them from rusting and extend their working life.
5. Frame Scaffolding can also be mobile when you install a caster wheel at the bottom of each standard.
Types of Frame Scaffolding:
* Walk Through Frames
* Ladder Frames
* Sidewalk Frames
* Mason Frames
* Double Ledger Frames
* Narrow Frames
Main Specification of Frame Scaffolding:
Frame Scaffolding Accessories:
* Cross Braces
* Joint Pins&Lock Pins
* Scaffold Catwalks
* Scaffold Staircases
* Adjustable Bases & U Jacks
* Scaffold Casters
Advantages of Frame Scaffolding:
1. Large selection of frame lock types and tube sizes.
2. Easily assembled.
3. Fast erection and dismantling.
4. Safe, efficient and dependable.
Our Frame Scaffolding Show: